Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jerk

I have said it. I told her what was in my mind. then she cried and asked me why..........I thought everything would work out the way that we wanted, but no. same problems came up again. It is my fault. My fucking fault. If i had never taken the chance you gave me...everything would be so simple. The love we have in our relationship is no longer the "love-love" but the family-love. i guess. i mean. i still care for you..but its just different...i think it is better for both of us to end it earlier. i know that you have noticed the problems again. i cannot lie. i seriously hate myself right now. for being a jerk. i have never ever. done that to anyone before. i hate myself so much right nowhaiuahaiw. but i really think that is the best for us. if our love is not that type of love, then why even...try? you tried. i tried. but i just couldn't control myself. this is not what i want. i thought i can do it but i cant. fuck. it is just not working out. when i try to remember all the memories we have had...yes, i do miss all the good or bad times we had in the past. my .heart would feel like. its goin to come off or sumthing. But i just cant find that type of feelings in our relationship anymore. im so sorry. i know ima jerk. im not a good bf. i do not know how to do all these relationships thingy properly. im sorry.

1 comment:

  1. You tried your best... And in the end it might not have worked out the way both of you wanted, but you've both learned quite a lot from this adventure. You had your laughs and you had moments where you cried, but in the end, wasn't all of it worth it? To know that at least you got the chance to experience it, to have someone change the way you see things even for a second... Even if it ends up shit in a drain at the end, at least you gave it your best shot. Don't be so hard on yourself. (:

    ReplyDelete