Saturday, December 5, 2009

i guess

i feel lonely. almost 3 weeks after the event, yet things haven't change. I know things are totally different now from back then. & life isn't perfect. Sometimes, we just have to find our ways through all the challenges that we have to face. My life changed ever since then. By changing I mean everything. I think differently. I cannot even sleep, sometimes. I sleep every other day. When will everything go back to normal? Or should I ask, Will everything go back to normal? To me, the event has not have a big impact on your life. You still do what you usually do. Well, that's only my perspective. I feel like the distance between you and I is gettin' further away from each other. Like I do not relate to you at all. I guess it is a challenge that I have to face myself. It is hard, really hard.& tonight, you just left without a "bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment