Monday, December 7, 2009

Wait

Wait...How long would I wait? The fact is I don't know. Today is Monday, and it has been 3 weeks ever since things have fallen apart. There is still no sign of recovering. Of course, once in a little while you would give me hope. But the happiness that is brought from the hope that you gave me does not last long enough. Or at least, not long enough until the next hope comes around. Once in a while, I would be depressed. Simply just because the fact that that we don't talk as much. I know, I know. You would argue that it has been this way all along, but the situation now is different from back then, ya know. What I am trying to do now is to put all the puzzle pieces back together to where they belong, yet it seems like you would try to deparate them whenever I find a place for a new piece. Many days, many nights, I would be thinking how did the situation get so...ya no. I feel cold. Not physically, but mentally. I need you to be next to me. Sometimes, I would question myself "How long would I wait? or should I wait?" and I couldn't find an answer for myself because . . .



"..I am not the only one for you, but you are the only one for me..."
-secondhand serenade




No comments:

Post a Comment